Why choose STUBs disability awareness training?
- Trainer has 19+ years experience of working within the health and social care sector, specialising in working with children and adults with disabilities
- HCPC-registered and practicing social worker
- Some of the trainer's academic achievements: BA (hon) Social Worker, MA Child Centred Interprofessional Practice, PgCert Practice Education, Basic Counselling, NLP Diploma, Certificate in Life Coaching
- Trainer is also an individual living with dual physical disability diagnosis - as such attending this training will enable you to benefit from their living experiences and knowledge of disability
Who Should Attend?
- Support workers
- Youth workers and all other professionals that have contact with any individual who has disabilities, seen or unseen, and who is seeking to improve their practice
For this service and more, please visit the price page
Minimum 6 and Maximum 16 delegates